Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two posts in one day :o)

I have several link buttons over there --------->

One of them is for Fresh Sewing Day



Fresh Sewing Day

Here is what I have been working on the last few weeks :o)

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along blocks
Corn & Beans (22)
Corn & Beans



Century of Progress [18]
Century of Progress

Checkerboard [19]
Checkerboard


Country Farm [23]
Country Farm



and the
Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along


SSSQAL Kansas Dust Storm
Kansas Dust Storm


SSSQAL Arkansas Traveler
Arkansas Traveler

From all the photos, looks like I was quite productive :o)

Blessings of joy, 

Michelle

P.S. I also linked to Small Blog Meet at Lily's Quilts


Small Blog Meet

7 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you chose for your FWQAL! I will be back to visit more. Looking forward to following along. :)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blocks! I especially like your summer sampler blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've come here from Lily's and looking forward you following your blog. You have been busy making blogs; I can't wait to see the finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration for me to get sewing and stop reading. lovely blocks. i have book but I am spending a lot of time looking at everyones blocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks for Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along look so summery (is that a word?) and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your blocks but your last two are just gorgeous. Those colors really compliment them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors, great blocks...but, even MORE great is your workmanship...all your points match. Cool!
    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete