Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Trimmings quilt and a trip to see my sister GRADUATE!!!

My sister will graduate from college this coming up weekend, so I will be away from my computer, my fabric, and my sewing machine! It will be worth it because she has worked really hard and she and my nephews need my undivided attention this weekend. So, bring on the fun in the Bluegrass State.

Spring Break 2011 Kenosha Lighthouse, Lake Michigan

W and J putting their feet into Lake Michigan for the first time! The water is definitely cold in March!!!

I have submitted this quilt

umbrellaprints Trimmings 2011

to a weekly competition here.

Voting starts on Friday, May 13 and lasts until Sunday, May 15, 2011.
Please go to the link above or in the sidebar on the right for Quilting Gallery or click one of the three places I linked :0) Do you get the idea that I would really, really like your votes?

The prize is a wonderful pattern and template(s) from Sue Pelland Designs.com. Her Leaves Galore Templates look like amazing design creations to make cutting applique leaves and flowers with a rotary cutter easy :0)



That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by for a few minutes of chatting.

Blessings of joy,

Michelle

P.S. We may go antiquing, thrifting, and exploring on Saturday!! I hope there is a special piece of Pyrex with my name on it to bring home :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment