Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pyrex at Goodwill Oh, Happy day!!!

On the way to the grocery store, a spur of the moment decision to stop at Goodwill was a successful acquisition of PYREX!!!

Here are a few pictures of what I got for $7.52!!!

:  sorry for the quality of the pics :0/  :

Three Butterfly Gold 1 coffee mugs and a 401 Homestead bowl all in excellent condition

Butterfly Gold 1 gravy boat and plate. Love this find :0)

A pattern I was not familiar with: Copper Filigree tableware

Woodland salt or pepper shaker

These now join my other Pyrex. I will post about my complete collection in another post.
Lots of fun today at GW!!

Blessings of joy,

Michelle

P.S. Two posts in one day, not bad :0)

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! Pyrex hunting is addictive! One time I thought I'd just swing by (outside) the thrift to grab a can of soda from the vending machine, but a little voice said "Go inside and look..." so I did and 5 minutes later, walked out with a handful of gorgeous pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete