Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trimmings Creations Part Deux

April showers bring May flowers led to my second creation with my 
The deadline for submitting creations was on May 1.

This is my mini quilt!

I am a beginner at free motion quilting . . . still need LOTS of practice :0)


Then I created a cup cozy with an elephant button and pink pipping.


both of my children are baristas at Starbucks :0)




THEN the conundrum . . .
These wonderful teeny, tiny Trimmings

Including a few pieces that were a bit bigger!

With the help of a glue stick, I began trimming and gluing.

I cut a background piece to assemble my tiny applique pieces and here is what came of those teeny, tiny Trimmings :0)

Two flowers, some leaves, and a bud waiting to bloom.


A mosaic flower pot for the blooms.

So, final tally . . . two mini quilts, a cup cozy, and a fabric bowl.

Blessings of joy,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful piece from leftover trimmings! Good job!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete